Re: Verification required for steve@blueyonder.co.uk, protected by 0Spam.com.

  • From: james
  • Date: Mon Mar 08 16:37:05 2004

:
: What is this.. I've had lots and lots from steve@blueyonder whoever he is?!

Not sure, but I got 4 of them, and it took 12 hours from my only post over
the weekend to get them. Since I cannot get mail to @@blueyonder since I
will not play this little game I hope he sees this and realizes it is a really
BAD idea to run such a service for the lists is is subscribed to.

James Edwards
Routing and Security
jamesh@cybermesa.com
At the Santa Fe Office: Internet at Cyber Mesa
Store hours: 9-6 Monday through Friday
505-988-9200 SIP:1(747)669-1965