Re: "Information Warfare"

  • From: Richard Welty
  • Date: Sat Mar 06 11:29:30 2004

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 10:11:16 -0600 "Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr." <LarrySheldon@cox.net> wrote:
> Richard A Steenbergen wrote:
> > Information Warfare? Given the state of the industry, what we need is
> > Information Welfare.

> I'd say so!  SDI/starwars was several Presidents back, as I recall.

i was working on some government defense type projects (not SDI)
back when SDI was the big rage. we all thought that the SDI
was DoD contractor welfare at the time (mostly because it reduced
the funds available to us non-SDI types.)

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@averillpark.net