Re: UUNet Offer New Protection Against DDoS

  • From: Steve Francis
  • Date: Fri Mar 05 17:31:51 2004

Terranson, Alif wrote:

As long as we're doing "Me Too"...

Savvis has had prefix:666 for around 18 months as well.

Do you know if C&W does? Or will that wait until the integration?

This thread has caused me to add this as a requirement for a new gigabit ISP circuit I am ordering, as well as uRPF in the core, etc.
I've had two ISPs say "We don't do this yet, but based on the fact you are making it a requirement, we will role those functions out into our core."

Steve
Voting with his money for better net-security....

Alif Terranson
OpSec Engineering Manager
Operations Security Department
Savvis Communications Corporation