Re: dealing with w32/bagle

  • From: Stephen Milton
  • Date: Thu Mar 04 13:21:04 2004

dropload.com seems to me to be the perfect model for anonymous file
delivery over the internet.  Their system doesn't use SSL yet, but it
would be the logical next step.

Here is their description:

 Dropload is a place for you to drop your files off and have them
 picked up by someone else at a later time. Recipients you specify are
 sent an email with instructions on how to download the file. Files
 are removed from the system after 48 hours, regardless if they have
 been picked up or not. Recipients can be anyone with an email address

The whole system uses HTTP for the transfer, no FTP hassles.

--
Stephen Milton - Founder/VP Internet           (425) 881-8769 x102
ISOMEDIA.COM - Premium Internet Services        (425) 869-9437 Fax