SPAM Prevention/Blacklists

  • From: Brandon Shiers
  • Date: Wed Mar 03 16:29:51 2004

Greetings from Wyoming --

Just a real quick question for the folks on the Nanog list:

We are using the following RBL's on our MTA right now:

Spamhaus (sbl-xbl)
DSBL
NJABL (dynablock)

Are there any other good lists out there that you folks have had good experience with? Any that we might want to consider taking a look at? Thanks,

Brandon