RE: Fun new policy at AOL

  • From: Drew Weaver
  • Date: Fri Aug 29 17:04:22 2003

Then why not just pay a Virtual Mail hosting company to host a mail server
for you via Imail or one of the other virtual email service packages out
there. It is very inexpensive most of the time. That way you have the
flexibility of having your own mail server, plus (most of the time) the
server is hosted in a controlled environment (ie power, AC, network) et
cetera, the benefits are endless.

Thanks,
-Drew