Sprint NOC? Are you awake now?

  • From: neal rauhauser
  • Date: Fri Aug 29 06:55:19 2003

  I've just upgraded a Cisco 7206 for a customer with a DS3 and we're
now ready to take full routes. No one is answering at support, email has
gone unanswered for thirty minutes - if someone at the Sprint NOC is
awake please call Neal or Mike at 402-426-6136 - we'd really like to get
this done before customers start waking up ...

--
mailto:neal@lists.rauhauser.net
phone:402-301-9555