Re: Tier-1 without their own backbone?

  • From: Petri Helenius
  • Date: Wed Aug 27 16:37:13 2003

Rick Ernst wrote:

One of the providers we are looking at is Level-3. Any comments good/bad on
reliability and clue? We already have UU, Sprint, and AT&T. I also realize
that the "they suck less" list changes continuously... :)

Look for one which has working abuse department which actually takes action. Example of one which
doesn´t would be the likes of Cogent.

Verio comes to mind.

Pete