Re: TNT issues "workaround"

  • From: Andy Johnson
  • Date: Mon Aug 25 12:27:07 2003

We've gotten pretty much the same response. Disabling route cache seems
to keep cards from reloading every couple hours, but now most users are
reporting problems reaching some/all sites. My only guess is that these folk
are infected, and the virus is clogging up their dialup connection. Seems
like
there is a noticeable traffic drop off that coincides with this problem.

-Andy