Re: Sobigf + BGP

  • From: guy
  • Date: Sat Aug 23 19:23:25 2003

> 'vuln'dev', and besides I wouldn't think that any
> one here would do something malicious with any idea
> that actually worked for the worse.

Assuming that everyone subscribed to the list has the best of intentions,
what about people that can scan the publicly accessible archives? Or even
the search engines that have nanog archives indexed? There's nothing wrong
with kicking ideas like this around with the intention of coming up with a
strategy on how to combat them, but perhaps a more discreet forum would be
appropriate?

I didn't get a chance to look at your idea very closely, but there are
interesting possibilities brought up.

Guy