Re: FW: TNT issues "workaround"

  • From: Ross Chandler
  • Date: Sat Aug 23 15:40:30 2003

On Saturday, Aug 23, 2003, at 18:31 Europe/Dublin, John Lord wrote:

I seem to be having the same or similar problems with my Cisco boxes
also , they either reboot or the pris hang , users get busy's but no one
is logged in at all , when I do a show isdn status it shows b channels
in use but no one on, the only way to fix is reboot the box , and it
seems to be timed , everyday at 1400 and 2200 hours , since Monday
anybody body heard of ciscos acting funny this week?

Perhaps your fast switching route cache is filling up memory. If you're willing to
risk it enable CEF on all interfaces.

R.