Cisco OC-3c card question

  • From: Stephen Milton
  • Date: Fri Aug 22 12:52:40 2003

What is the most cost effective equipment to use to connect two
locations with an OC-3c circuit?  I currently have 7206VXR routers at
both ends, so would prefer slot cards for those if feasible.

Excuse my ignorance, but I can't get hold of any pre-sales support at
Cisco because the worms are overloading their phone reps.

-Steve

--
Stephen Milton - Founder/VP Internet           (425) 881-8769 x102
ISOMEDIA.COM - Premium Internet Services        (425) 869-9437 Fax