Re: www.ebay.com down?

  • From: Mehmet Akcin
  • Date: Thu Aug 21 01:14:28 2003

We were unable to process your request We are sorry, but we were unable to
process your request.  Please check the eBay Announcement Board for updates
on recent and upcoming changes, major system issues, and other important
eBay news.

however I was unable to reach the announcement board

Mehmet Akcin