RE: virus or hacked?

  • From: Claire Kelly
  • Date: Wed Aug 20 14:28:58 2003

Yes, this is totally true.  But my point was that being helpful is more
efficient than pure cattiness (which could translate into arrogance *gasp*).
Enough of that goes on on this list, and in any case, while we're busy
sneering about our ignorant users, we could at least help out "our own".
You know?

Have a good one!
Cheers,
Cade