Re: Hijacked email

  • From: Mr. James W. Laferriere
  • Date: Wed Aug 20 09:39:59 2003

	Hello All ,  I have just seen several bounces from various places
	with my addy being used as well .  JimL
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Nathan A. Stratton wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 Jack.W.Parks@alltel.com wrote:
> > Anyone seeing hijacked email addresses with this Sobig-F worm?  I did
> > some research and I know I didn't send anything to Investec Bank of
> > Johannesburg,ZA. On top of that, I definitely did not send a worm.
> Yep, my email is definitely being used. :(
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System    Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer |     P.O. Box 854     |  Give me Linux  |
       | babydr@baby-dragons.com | Coudersport PA 16915 |   only  on  AXP |