Telehouse (25 Broadway) back on utility power

  • From: pr
  • Date: Fri Aug 15 16:41:46 2003

Just in case anyone's keeping track, utility power was restored about an
hour ago, and the generators were shut down about 10 minutes ago.

I don't know which facility, but somewhere else must have just came back
up, as a few bgp sessions on NYIIX to companies who backhaul to elsewhere
came up about 10 minutes ago.

Things are starting to normalize.

I'm told 60 Hudson is still without utility power.