Anti-spam scripts

  • From: just me
  • Date: Fri Aug 15 06:12:14 2003

Pardon the posting from (for once) a non-blackout area, but I have a
small request.

I just lost a large chunk of my work to a disk failure. A couple of
months ago, I mailed out a bunch of my anti-spam scripts and database
schemas to someone on this list. I'd know who, but my mail was hosed,
too.

If that was you, would you mind mailing the info back to me? I'd be
forever indebited.

Sorry for the WOB.

Matt Ghali

   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>