Re: 151 Front St Toronto (Torix)

  • From: Eric Kuhnke
  • Date: Fri Aug 15 00:21:03 2003

TORIX is off the net
traces to peer1 routers/hosts at 151 front die before reaching toronto
the rumor mill has it that 151 front's generator system failed utterly...

on another note, here's a fascinating graph from NYIIX at 25 Broadway (downtown NYC, running fine on generator power)
http://www.nyiix.net/mrtg/sum/sum.html