Re: 151 Front St Toronto (Torix)

  • From: Mike Tancsa
  • Date: Fri Aug 15 00:08:42 2003

Just spoke with the GT/360 help desk. Apparently there were issues with the generators at 151 Front St and the A/C was either broken or just partially functioning. As a result at one point they had shut down their long haul gear as the temperature was approaching dangerous levels. Anyone have any more details ? The intake on my 7204s are at 37C vs the normal 28C.

---Mike