Re: 151 Front St Toronto (Torix)

  • From: Mike Tancsa
  • Date: Thu Aug 14 23:48:57 2003

Yikes, I just heard that the power is out at 151 Front St because they are having generator problem.

---Mike

At 11:04 PM 14/08/2003 -0400, Mike Tancsa wrote:

Does anyone know whats up with them ? All my peers are down now and the host for the mailing list is still off the air.

---Mike
Mike Tancsa, tel +1 519 651 3400
Sentex Communications, mike@sentex.net
Providing Internet since 1994 www.sentex.net