Re: Power outage in North East

  • From: Wayne
  • Date: Thu Aug 14 21:09:33 2003

Anyone been able to verify the reports of the ConEd fire? The helicopter coverage I saw on MSNBC in the NOC did not seem to show signs of any fire.

Joel Perez wrote:

Has anyone heard of a big Power outage in the North east?

I just got a call from one of my tech’s in the GBLX bldg in Newark, NJ at 1085 raymond and they are telling him that they lost power!

But I also got a call from AT&T in NY that they also lost Power!

Joel Perez <jperez@ntera.net <mailto:jperez@ntera.net>> | IP Engineer

http://www.ntera.net/ | Ntera

305.914.3412

--