Re: Power outage in North East

  • From: Alex Lambert
  • Date: Thu Aug 14 17:10:13 2003

CNN reports that Toronto is out, also.

apl

Damian Gerow wrote:

Thus spake Joel Perez (jperez@numind.net) [14/08/03 16:27]:

Has anyone heard of a big Power outage in the North east?
I just got a call from one of my tech's in the GBLX bldg in Newark, NJ
at 1085 raymond and they are telling him that they lost power! But I also got a call from AT&T in NY that they also lost Power!
It looks like a rather large power outage -- we're in South Western Ontario,
Canada, and power is out in Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Hespler, and (I'm
pretty sure) London as well. Can't say about Toronto.

- Damian