OT: APAC circuit costs

  • From: Brennan_Murphy
  • Date: Thu Aug 14 14:24:37 2003

I am hoping to ask some questions of an enterprise network
engineer/manager
who knows a bit about circuit costs in APAC. Specifically, I have
a vendor telling me a WAN link from Beijing to SanFran is cheaper than
Beijing
to almost anywhere else in APAC: Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney
and Tokyo. Just looking for someone to contact me off the list
and confirm whether that is actually the case....

Thanks!
-BM