Re: Microsoft to ship new versions with firewall enabled

  • From: Jack Bates
  • Date: Thu Aug 14 11:00:32 2003

John Neiberger wrote:

Hmm...I didn't even know XP had a built-in firewall. Any bets on how
long it is before other companies with software firewall products bring
suit against Microsoft for bundling a firewall in the OS? --
No clue, but I can tell you how long it will last before ISP helpdesks disable the firewall.

-Jack