Re: RPC errors

  • From: william
  • Date: Mon Aug 11 16:28:41 2003

The following came through dshield which warns about new worm:
---
To: dshieldannounce@dshield.org
Subject: [Dshieldannounce] likely RPC worm captured. Moving to infocon 'yellow'

We received a copy of a binary that very much looks
like an RPC worm. Preliminary info:

- scans for port 135 as soon as it starts
  point)

more details will be posted at http://isc.sans.org as
they become available. Please submit code captures
and the like to 'handlers@sans.org'

--
SANS - Internet Storm Center
http://isc.sans.org