Comcast people?

  • From: Austad, Jay
  • Date: Wed Aug 06 14:44:08 2003

Are there any Comcast employees here?

There exists an intermittent problem on your network which occurs every
night at 12:04am central time.  I've pinned it down to where it lies, but
everytime I call your support department, I just get someone who does not
understand.  In fact, one lady told me sternly "Sir, we do not have any
routers."

Please contact me off list and I'll shoot you the relevant info (background,
traceroutes, etc).

Jay Austad
Network Engineer
Travelers Express / MoneyGram