Re: a list of hosts in a RPC BOTNET, mostly 209.x.x.x,

  • From: Jan Czmok
  • Date: Wed Aug 06 14:39:42 2003

Pascal Gloor (pascal.gloor@spale.com) wrote:

> >   The controlling node for this problem seems to be:
> >
> > spaley   spale@le.seul.ircop.a.cul.nu
>
> This is me, and I blocked the channel. I'm part of the Abuse-Exploit Term of
> Undernet and an Undernet Administrator. I am, for sure, not the originator
> of those trojans!

Hi Pascal,
Hi Nanog,

i remember that i saw an old cartoon on userfriendly. the 31337 way is:

!SYN 127.0.0.1

let them SYN off their own network and repeat it until it stops.
it does not harm ANY resources, except the infected hosts.

just my .2 cents

--jan

--
Jan Czmok, Network Engineering & Support, Global Access Telecomm, Inc.
Ph.: +49 69 299896-35 - fax: +49 69 299896-40 - sip:13129*522@inoc-dba.pch.net