Re: Complaint of the week: Ebay abuse mail (slightly OT)

  • From: Peter Galbavy
  • Date: Tue Aug 05 03:31:09 2003

bdragon@gweep.net wrote:
> And so we should do nothing?

No, but neither should we plan on engineering a solution. As Neil say - and
many know Neil and I generally disagree on principal about everything - a
technical solution will never get rid of spam. It may reduce it for a time,
but not for very long. The "correct" solution is to make spam uneconomic by
some means, then it will slow down to a trickle, maybe.

Peter