Re: North America not interested in IP V6

  • From: Niels Bakker
  • Date: Sat Aug 02 14:52:11 2003

[E.B. Dreger writes]

* alex@yuriev.com (alex@yuriev.com) [Sat 02 Aug 2003, 20:28 CEST]:
> And quadrupple your techsupport costs? Thanks, but no thanks.

For always assigning the same IP address to a customer?  Why would this
increase support costs?

customer: "I keep getting the same IP address if I click on release/renew!"
support: "Yes, that's how it's supposed to work with our systems."
customer: "Oh, ok *click*"

	-- Niels.