Re: AS-Tree Utility

  • From: Rick Ernst
  • Date: Fri Jun 27 17:11:11 2003

I've been asked twice off-list;  here's the implentation I found:

http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, steve uurtamo wrote:

:>
:>> I'm curious if anyone could point me to a utility for AS-Tree mapping from a
:>> routing table output?  I searched the archive a bit, and didn't find
:>> anything.
:>
:>you could use dot (directed graphs drawing program -- free) after a
:>little bit of sed on the route table output.  about 10 minutes of
:>work, and the output is really, really pretty.
:>
:>s.
:>