Re: companies like microsoft and telia...

  • From: amar
  • Date: Thu Jun 26 04:04:58 2003

Paul Vixie wrote:

> ...are doing more to help spam than to stop it, in spite of themselves.

Paul,

Have You tried to send a mail to abuse@telia.com/net?

I belive the referal in the route object is stale
and should have been taken away long ago. I know
that Telia for a certain time did enforced all
complaints thru the web page. That is not the case
anymore and Abuse @ Telia are accepting reports
the way that they should. I will make sure that
the incorrect information is taken away.

If You have any problems please contact me off
list and I will be glad to help You out.

-- amar