Network Solutions woes

  • From: Richard A Steenbergen
  • Date: Tue Jun 24 18:04:20 2003

Does anyone out there from netsol, or anyone who knows someone from
netsol, actually remember this little thing we used to call a "role
contact"?

If so could they please contact me. I honestly cannot find anyone at
netsol who knows what one is, their website interface destroys existing
role contacts and replaces them with "ContactLastName, ContactFirstName",
and their email template system spits out "incorrect version for domain
template" responses even though it is clearly a contact template and not a
domain template.

--
Richard A Steenbergen <ras@e-gerbil.net>       http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras