Re: OT: question re. the Volume of unwanted email (fwd)

  • From: just me
  • Date: Wed Jun 18 23:59:06 2003

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, Miles Fidelman wrote:

  It occurs to me that a lot of people on this list might have that sort of
  quantitative data - so... any comments?

  Regards,

  Miles Fidelman

For my little corner:
http://mrtg.snark.net/spam/

It seems >1:1 is the norm these days, at least at my scale.

matto

   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>