Re: Spammers use Trojans

  • From: james
  • Date: Mon Jun 16 04:28:07 2003

: I don't know what proof MessageLabs has, but they report that spammers
: are breaking into home PCs of unsuspecting users to send junk mail.

I see quite a bit of this; mostly from DSL customers. What few spam complaints
we get are by far sent by this method. The users have no idea their boxes are spamming.

James Edwards
jamesh@cybermesa.com
Routing and Security