Re: Rescheduled: P2P file sharing national security and personalsecurity risks

  • From: Stephen J. Wilcox
  • Date: Sat Jun 14 11:12:58 2003

Hmm where do you draw the line.. peer2peer file sharing, MS Networking, SMTP,
telephones, snail mail, visiting foreign countries, meeting people at all.. ?

Seems a bit silly to me to be having the conversation at all, its people who
willingly leak this information not the mechanism used thats at fault

Steve