RE: IPv6 Services/Products

  • From: Bulger, Tim
  • Date: Fri Jun 13 19:08:56 2003

That would be Maxis Communications Berhad or www.maxis.com.my ...

-----Original Message-----
From: Irwin Lazar [mailto:ILazar@burtongroup.com]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 6:29 AM
To: nanog@merit.edu
Subject: IPv6 Services/Products

Thanks to all who responded, below is what I've compiled so far
(vendors/service providers):

Hurricane Electric - http://www.he.net/
Maxis (IPv6 for 3G) - www.maxis.com
Equinix (IPv6 exchange for Hurricane & Japan Telecom) - www.equinix.com
BTExact (http://www.uk6x.com) NEC (IPv6 video content distribution
system with China Netcom, Asia Netcom Japan, and Sky Perfect) 6Wind
(IPv6 in China w/ BII Group) Internet Initiative Japan Inc (IIJ) - IPv6
Gateway Service Global Crossing (announce beta plans last year, haven't
been able to find anything further)

Also, ISS just released an IDS/IPS for IPv6 (the first one I believe?)

Thanks for the feedback,
Irwin