anyone has netrange -> cidr conversion script to share?

  • From: william
  • Date: Thu Jun 12 04:59:57 2003

 Does anyone here has a script (or perl procedure) for converting range
of ips (i.e. 10.0.0.0 - 10.0.2.255) into cidr (i.e. result would be
10.0.0.0/23,10.0.2.0/24 from the example before). If not I'll do it, I'm
just hoping somebody is already done something this for another project...

Reply off the list.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Communications Inc.