Re: Full Internet ASN <--> AS Name resolution

  • From: Marshall Eubanks
  • Date: Fri Jun 06 10:50:27 2003

What is wrong with the potaroo list ? (Last mentioned last week, BTW.)

http://www.cidr-report.org/reserved-ases.html

BTW, is there a difference between that one and

http://bgp.potaroo.net/as1221/asnames.txt  ?

On Friday, June 6, 2003, at 10:21 AM, Martin J. Levy wrote:

Mourad,

Don't forget LACNIC...

        ftp://ftp.lacnic.net/pub/stats/lacnic/
        ftp://ftp.lacnic.net/pub/stats/lacnic/lacnic.20030601

Martin

---