RE: Fast TCP?

  • From: Rob Thomas
  • Date: Thu Jun 05 01:01:47 2003

Hi, NANOGers.

Did someone say...bot?  /me twitches  :)

] I am not sure why sending a single large/high speed stream today (>1Gb/s) is
] such an improvement over sending multiple today-streams of data, but I guess
] that is the difference between a get-it-done-right and a get-it-done-now
] mentality.

For those who herd bots, this in theory provides the capability to
get-it-done-right *AND* get-it-done-now.  :/

Thanks,
Rob.
--
Rob Thomas