Telehouse broadway carriers, and Time Warner opinions...

  • From: Steve Francis
  • Date: Wed Jun 04 16:06:12 2003

Anyone recommend a quality ISP in Telehouse broadway, New York?

We're looking for a direct gig ethernet handoff, with a 50M commit, to an ISP with local in building IP equipment (we don't want to pay local loop charges, nor be subject to MAN fiber cuts).

There do not seem to be that many teir 1-ish (whatever that means) ISP s available there, which surprises me, so I wonder if I am just missing them.

TimeWarner is ISP we are looking at - can anyone comment on their network, peerings, noc, etc?

Thanks