AS1880 - AS1883 - What are they?

  • From: william
  • Date: Tue Jun 03 07:06:00 2003

While we're on the subject of RIPE AS## & whois, could somebody tell me
what are 1880-1883, which http://www.cidr-report.org/autnums.html lists as:

AS1880  AS1880 Stupi, house man's policy
AS1881  AS1881 Stupi, toaster network
AS1882  AS1882 Stupi, house woman's policy
AS1883  AS1883 Stupi, backboone test network

These ASNs regularly announce ip blocks not otherwise present in whois and
I wanted to know this is all about?
--
William Leibzon
Elan Communications Inc.