Re: Multicast / UUnet

  • From: Marshall Eubanks
  • Date: Fri Feb 14 20:17:33 2003

Talk to

jhall@UU.NET (Jeremy Hall)

(Who is / was a reader of NANOG)

or

Ron Leibfreid <ronl@UU.NET>

or

"Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@UU.NET>

(BTW, they offer both native multicast and (maybe still) UUCAST, which are NOT the same).

On Friday, February 14, 2003, at 03:46 PM, Ejay Hire wrote:

Anyone clueful about multicast at UUnet on-list? I'm getting the telephone equivalent of blank stares when I call in. I'm trying to find out if multicast services are offered and how much $ We already have a ds-3 w/ uu.

Thanks,
Ejay

                                 Regards
                                 Marshall Eubanks

T.M. Eubanks
Multicast Technologies, Inc.
10301 Democracy Lane, Suite 410
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Phone : 703-293-9624       Fax     : 703-293-9609
e-mail : tme@multicasttech.com
http://www.multicasttech.com

Test your network for multicast :
http://www.multicasttech.com/mt/