primustel peering issue???

  • From: Scott Granados
  • Date: Mon Feb 10 15:51:23 2003

Hi I wrote to the noc but this seemed serious enough to mention on the
list.  .  Seems that Primustel was trying to send me a transit feed ie
full routes over our peer at Paix.  I'm assuming that this also happened
to other peers of theirs at Paix so you may wish to check your associated
sessions.  I believe its calmed down and I get the normal number of
prefixes but it was strange for a few minutes.

Scott