RE: VoIP QOS best practices

  • From: Ray Burkholder
  • Date: Mon Feb 10 14:13:44 2003

QoS is important on T1 circuits and makes voice higher priority.  Voice
can even be done on sub T1 circuits with excellent results.  In this
regard, there are some additional packet sizing and fragementation
issues to worry about in order to make voice packet timing constant, but
nothing impossible to over-come.  There are commonly accepted industry
practices for this.  Old hat for many practitioners in the Voip world.

Ray Burkholder