Re: Cisco 7507, erratic behaviour

  • From: Daniel Roesen
  • Date: Sat Feb 08 15:26:19 2003

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 04:11:32PM -0500, Drew Weaver wrote:

> Howdy, Im having a little difficulty with a 7507, when I do sh run
> it just returns a newline and doesn't show me any the running-configuration.

Usually the result of low memory condition. Do a "sh mem free" and look
at the "Largest(b)" column in the "Processor" row.

Reboot box in the next possible maint window and watch memory usage
closely, perhaps you have a mem leak in the IOS you're running.

Regards,
Daniel

PS: and please follow someone else's advise to post such questions to
    cisco-nsp :-)