Re: Cisco 7507, erratic behaviour

  • From: Andy Dills
  • Date: Fri Feb 07 16:24:46 2003

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Drew Weaver wrote:

> 	Howdy, Im having a little difficulty with a 7507, when I do sh run
> it just returns a newline and doesn't show me any the running-configuration.
> My privelege level is 15, and this worked yesterday. I also did wr term,
> same thing.. New line.. Nothing.. My start-config hasn't been modified, and
> show start works great. Everything is working Ok in the router, however I am
> concerned for obvious reasons. ;-)

Reload it, and when it asks if you want to save the changed config, say no
(unless you're a masochist.)

Andy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy Dills                              301-682-9972
Xecunet, LLC                            www.xecu.net
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dialup * Webhosting * E-Commerce * High-Speed Access