Cisco 7507, erratic behaviour

  • From: Drew Weaver
  • Date: Fri Feb 07 15:55:39 2003

	Howdy, Im having a little difficulty with a 7507, when I do sh run
it just returns a newline and doesn't show me any the running-configuration.
My privelege level is 15, and this worked yesterday. I also did wr term,
same thing.. New line.. Nothing.. My start-config hasn't been modified, and
show start works great. Everything is working Ok in the router, however I am
concerned for obvious reasons. ;-)

Thanks,
-Drew