Re: Odd DNS responses for www.neopets.com

  • From: Adam \"Tauvix\" Debus
  • Date: Wed Feb 05 22:46:45 2003

When I worked for NeoPets in the summer of 2000 they had a server farm about
that size. It was behind a NetFoundry (I think) Load Balancer at the time.
Perhaps their load balancer died and they had to get back up in a hurry.

Thanks,

Adam "Tauvix" Debus
Linux Certified Professional, Linux Certified Administrator #447641
Network Administrator, ReachONE Internet
adam@reachone.com