Re: shuttle flash crowd statistics - priorities RIP.

  • From: Scott Weeks
  • Date: Sun Feb 02 00:52:18 2003

: Whilst our statistics may be important let us also not forget the seven
: families for whom today has been a nightmare.

No, let's don't forget.  Although I use an old unix account in Maui, I now
live in Friendswood, Texas.  3 miles from Ellington and 5 or so miles from
NASA's JSC.  My family members have worked for NASA since the Mercury
mission.  NASA employees live next door and all around the area.  It is a
sad day here.  Tomorrow the churches will be full...

scott

ps.  My apologies for so many posts, but I felt the need to do one last
one.