shuttle flash crowd statistics

  • From: Scott Weeks
  • Date: Sat Feb 01 13:24:25 2003

Hello,

I write this to ask network operators to share your statistics of this
flash crowd with NANOG.

For example, if possible, could NASA folks let us know the peak and
average hit rate to NASA TV (rtsp://198.116.66.254) or the traffic rates
on the routers leading into this server? (border.hcn.hq.nasa.gov and
realhq.hq.nasa.gov)

Similarly, for UUnet folks (as you're the provider) or anyone that has
collected statistics that they're willing to share.

Graphical (MRTG-esq) would be the best.  If folks don't want to hear about
this, I'll take any info privately and summarize to anyone that asks me.

Thanks,
scott